MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - DREAM: New Year! 2011!

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2011, 11:31 AM   #45 (permalink)
Nikkolai
Flyweight

Nikkolai has a spectacular aura aboutNikkolai has a spectacular aura aboutNikkolai has a spectacular aura aboutNikkolai has a spectacular aura aboutNikkolai has a spectacular aura aboutNikkolai has a spectacular aura aboutNikkolai has a spectacular aura aboutNikkolai has a spectacular aura aboutNikkolai has a spectacular aura aboutNikkolai has a spectacular aura aboutNikkolai has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Real sweet fight. Now Fedor has went back to Japan to fight crap opponents.

Look I respect the guy's Judo success. But this isn't Judo.

He is 4-1-1 and is coming off a draw with Paulo Filho at 205 lbs. He went 3 full rounds with Jerome Le Banner.

Not like Fedor has many options at this point. Should of took the UFC deal, while he was still a big deal.

I'll be rooting for Ishi, since he is the young fighter.
The problem is that he lost three in a row so I doubt that Dana will give him a good deal on the contract. That and Dana has to deal with Fedor's manager and we all know what happened the last time they tried to negotiate. Yea, Fedor won against Jeff Monson but when's the last time Jeff was relevant? Such a disaster of events that Fedor's been through recently.
Nikkolai is offline   Reply With Quote