MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2011, 12:30 PM   #18008 (permalink)
Cerroney!
Flyweight

Cerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
I've watched 3 episodes of S.O.A and meh, didn't think it was all that. Having read a few posts above though I'll finish the series off just in case I'm missing something potentially awesome.
Different tastes, my friend.

I think it's a serie to watch in the long run just because the stories needs time to develop but I can understand that some episodes can be hard to watch if you are not a fan of the show.

I hope in the future you can catch up the serie because it's one of my favorite alongside with Friday Night Lights and Game of Thrones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Just realized tonights PPV starts an hour later than usual I won't be watcing live then, can't stay up until 6-7AM the night before New Years

Damn it all to hell
Yeah, that sucks

I'll have to watch the PPV at 12:00 if I want to. The main problem is today I've got some kind of party with some friends because my team won the national championship and I agree to get into the fest forgetting that UFC will be today.

Damn it!

PS: I've been watching the second season of Lost, actually, I'm about to finish it and poor poor Hurley