MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?
View Single Post
post #18008 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2011, 12:30 PM
Cerroney!
Flyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
I've watched 3 episodes of S.O.A and meh, didn't think it was all that. Having read a few posts above though I'll finish the series off just in case I'm missing something potentially awesome.
Different tastes, my friend.

I think it's a serie to watch in the long run just because the stories needs time to develop but I can understand that some episodes can be hard to watch if you are not a fan of the show.

I hope in the future you can catch up the serie because it's one of my favorite alongside with Friday Night Lights and Game of Thrones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Just realized tonights PPV starts an hour later than usual I won't be watcing live then, can't stay up until 6-7AM the night before New Years

Damn it all to hell
Yeah, that sucks

I'll have to watch the PPV at 12:00 if I want to. The main problem is today I've got some kind of party with some friends because my team won the national championship and I agree to get into the fest forgetting that UFC will be today.

Damn it!

PS: I've been watching the second season of Lost, actually, I'm about to finish it and poor poor Hurley

Cerroney's Non-Paid FFL Warriors:
'The Natural Born Killer' Carlos Condit • Alexander 'The Mauler' Gustaffson • Daniel Cormier • William 'Patolino' Macario • Tony 'El Cucuy' Ferguson.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome