MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - St.Paul is Gold. He needs a sig!!

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2011, 01:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
St.Paul Guy
Don't Sweat the Technique

St.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For GreatnessSt.Paul Guy Is Destined For Greatness
St.Paul is Gold. He needs a sig!!

Um. I know there are a handful of members who just went gold, so no hurry. I don't own photoshop or have any idea how to use it.

I was thinking of rocking an Alexander Gustafsson sig. I've been talking him up since I got here, and he has yet to let me down.

There aren't a ton of good pictures of him on the web, so feel free to use others, but here are a few that I like.

Couldn't really find bigger ones, or usable action shots.

You guys are really talented, so feel free to do whatever you want with it. I was thinking a dark blue/yellow type of deal would look nice.

Sig credit: MC

~ Lifetime Membership sponsored by RustyRenegade ~
St.Paul Guy is offline   Reply With Quote