MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Unmotivated, no gyms, nothing.

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2011, 08:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCDOJO101
Amateur

MCDOJO101 will become famous soon enoughMCDOJO101 will become famous soon enoughMCDOJO101 will become famous soon enoughMCDOJO101 will become famous soon enoughMCDOJO101 will become famous soon enoughMCDOJO101 will become famous soon enoughMCDOJO101 will become famous soon enoughMCDOJO101 will become famous soon enoughMCDOJO101 will become famous soon enoughMCDOJO101 will become famous soon enoughMCDOJO101 will become famous soon enough
Hahaha i hate mcdojos i used to attend one when i was a little kid but i quit that fake dojang now. Depending on where you live, you should look for a martial art or boxing gym with a good reputation. Boxing is actually very good to start MMA, I'm learning boxing right now and you'll be able to throw accurate and sharp punches when you get into MMA. It is also beneficial because many MMA fighters are not strong in striking because they have to practice submissions, takedowns,clinches and etc. That is why Anderson Silva and GSP come to the wild card gym to train with freddie roach and improve their strikes. I highly suggest it if possible.
MCDOJO101 is offline   Reply With Quote