MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***2012 NP Fantasy Fight League Draft.***

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2012, 06:43 PM   #18 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambo de Amigo View Post
I know but can i have a time frame roughly because i do work.
That is impossible to create for you. As far as i remember every member has up to 8 hours to make a pick. Some will make it the first 30minutes some will make it 4 hours into it and some wont make it at all. That in mind its impossible to create any type of timeline.

You can send in a list of fighters you want to pick and when your turn comes the staff will pick those guys for you. I think its KRY who is in charge of it. make sure yo pick more then necessary because if taken they will skip to the next fighter on your list.
SideWays222 is online now   Reply With Quote