MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2012, 11:09 PM   #166 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
1st day back

I had a 8 hour day at the store today. It was good to be moving around with a purpose.

I've worked on technique for 2 weeks while being unable to lift a whole lot...which has bummed me out.

I need to take off a bunch of weight off my bar tomorrow and start light work at 80 pounds again.

Next Monday I start a class, and I'd like to be able to do at least one or two circuits before breakfast or as my oven warms up.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote