MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?
View Single Post
post #18111 of (permalink) Old 01-03-2012, 01:06 AM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I'm heading out to get some grub.

It's 8:30PM here and Pizza Hut won't deliver a single order of their pasta, as it's not expensive enough, so I'm going to have to go in to get it. I'm also rocking a Christopher Hitchens avatar. The man was a genius and his ideas/thought processes/books are quite amazing, and it's very sad the world has lost a mind like his.

By the way, I realized that I'm not an "atheist", I'm an "anti-theist" (although I don't think the hyphen is required, not sure). This much more suits my position on the subject. I found this term out only recently, pretty interesting.

Also, Swp, I miss you so much it hurts sometimes (just got done watching scrubs, couldn't help myself).
Apparently you don't miss me enough to remember what I told you about making your own damn pasta. Ain't you got a colander? I promise they're not unmanly. (I do, however, draw the line at Ruxin's heirloom tomato commentary). Do I have to do everything?

I feel far better than I did a few days ago, but it's now too dark to go and play in the snow.

Sig Credit to Toxic
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome