MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2012, 06:08 PM   #18164 (permalink)
Andrus
Cole World

Andrus Is World RenownAndrus Is World RenownAndrus Is World RenownAndrus Is World RenownAndrus Is World RenownAndrus Is World RenownAndrus Is World RenownAndrus Is World RenownAndrus Is World RenownAndrus Is World RenownAndrus Is World Renown
After I have seen those pictures of pizzas... I was a trainee at a hotel bar in Mallorca this summer for 3 months. There was no good pizza around there, well there was quite good but I always had a picture of the pizzas in my hometown's best pizzeria in my eyes so I promised myself that one of the first things I would do after coming back to Estonia, was to visit the pizza place we have this pan-pizza, it's smaller, but thicker, it has a lot of cheese on top of it and it's just so friggin' awesome!
At that hotel's restaurant where I worked, the pizza was super-thin, it had like 1 piece of salamy in each corner of the pizza and wasn't very tasty...
I live like 50 meters from that awesome pizza-place since September. I used to have at least one in the first two months