MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - F*UCK YOU, matt hughes!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2012, 09:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
Kill to eat..shoot deers, rats, hogs...whatever, animals that exist by millions...

Cats like that one are an endangered species. Because of retards like hughes, they will go extinct. And he is killing them for fun.

Maybe this way he gets his testosterone level up and feels like a man. Because his last fights made him look like a p*ussy.
While I agree with the philosophy of 'eat what you kill' I am not going to stress myself out over someone doing something legal. If it is that big of an issue write to your congressman as well as state politicians to make the hunting of such game illegal. Hell tell me who to contact and I'll even mail them an actual letter suggesting such.
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote