MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - F*UCK YOU, matt hughes!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2012, 09:51 AM   #13 (permalink)
smokelaw1
Dr. Krav...nose, throat, and groin.

smokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level nowsmokelaw1 is on another level now
I'm not a hunter. I'm even a bit of an animal-rights guy (not PETA by any means, but I'm anti-factory farming both for the animals', humans' and planets' sake, believe that animal cruelty should be prosecuted heavily, and that endangered species should be protected strongly). That said, bobcats are not endangered. They are legally hunted. They can be quite a nuisance and even danger to farmers' animals, pets, and even children (much like coyotes). While I am not, personally, a hunter, nor do I really understand the idea of killing animals for fun....of all the reasons to dislike someone...this isn't it. Would we be calling him out the same way if this was a deer? A wild hog? Chael Sonnen?
smokelaw1 is offline   Reply With Quote