MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2012, 11:21 AM   #18192 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
And they live in the States? How do you not visit like.. all the time?
...What?

Thanks for the love guys. I haven't seen them in a little while due to some family drama bullshit reasons that now seem so unimportant and petty, but I've been back in contact with them for a year or so and was planning on going over there to see them this spring. Going to try and get a passport sorted asap.

Kill - It's not likely man, inoperable and he's not in his right mind at the moment. I doubt he'd even know me if I went there right now. Getting there will be more to help my Nan out with everything and to say goodbye. Yesterday they were saying he could go home on Friday. Waste of ******* space hospital.

AmdM - Man... That's heartbreaking. I can't imagine what your friend is going through. Truly truly sorry.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”