MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2012, 12:26 PM   #18195 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
...What?

Thanks for the love guys. I haven't seen them in a little while due to some family drama bullshit reasons that now seem so unimportant and petty, but I've been back in contact with them for a year or so and was planning on going over there to see them this spring. Going to try and get a passport sorted asap.

Kill - It's not likely man, inoperable and he's not in his right mind at the moment. I doubt he'd even know me if I went there right now. Getting there will be more to help my Nan out with everything and to say goodbye. Yesterday they were saying he could go home on Friday. Waste of ******* space hospital.

AmdM - Man... That's heartbreaking. I can't imagine what your friend is going through. Truly truly sorry.
Sorry to hear that... cancer can be a bitch. I lost my mom to it while i was still in highschool. The last few weeks were the most painfull for me to watch. I once had a sticker on my neck and came in the living room and she started thinking that someone was hurting me and she wouldnt stop going on about that. What Chemo did to her was absolutely terrible. The women weighed maybe 50 pounds by the time it was all over. Its certainly rough on the whole family and i wish you best of luck.