MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - F*UCK YOU, matt hughes!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2012, 03:49 PM   #51 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Eh, I'm not usually opposed to hunting as long as it's done in proper practice. I don't believe in killing animals for sport and I've never killed an animal in my life (or plan to) but if the area where Matt Hughes was hunting at the time has an overpopulation of Bobcats that need to be controlled...Then I just keep my mouth shut. I don't like it, but at some point it becomes necessary. My brother works in the wildlife/environmental industry over on the east coast and there has been a major invasion of Lionfish in Atlantic waters. Lionfish live for about 30 years, have very few natural predators, and can lay as many as about 30,000 eggs. Sometimes hunting a certain species is necessary to save other species and keep the ecosystem balanced.
I agree.