MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - F*UCK YOU, matt hughes!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2012, 04:10 PM   #63 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Im not much of a hunter. I've shot at deer before, as I say, not much of a hunter. I've skinned a few deer that others have killed, cooked and ate venison before. But if I don't plan on eating it I usually won't shoot it. Growing up my parents told me I had to eat anything I killed. I think that is generally a good policy. If I saw a wild bob cat prowling about my place, I'd probably kill it. Mostly because it's dangerous and there are children around. It's the same with an aggressive dog really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
If you have ever eaten at KFC or Burger King then you are a cruel disgusting hateful inhumane POS asshole.

You need to learn to respect the animals you eat like Hunters do.
It's wrong and immoral.. But it's just so damn tasty

for the record, matt Hughes is still a dick

[/quote]

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

Last edited by xeberus : 01-05-2012 at 04:12 PM.
xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote