MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which one is used more in UFC/ street fights?

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2012, 07:25 PM   #52 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapshot View Post
Don't you have "video's" to go watch lmfao. Well I can understand if you question some new guy about practical experience or credibility but you can look Jim up, he was one badass mofo, don't believe me I guess no skin off my back.
http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/09/1...m-his-first-t/
Everyone talks nice about every teacher of theirs, and then the article just goes on the repeat the stories on Jim's own website.

Ok forget the videos (notice the lack of an unnecessary apostrophe ' by the way), how about you just link me the fight record for Jim's supposed KO Kickboxing win in this US Kickboxing championship that I can't find for the life of me on IKF, google or any legit kickboxing org site. If you do, I'm sold.