MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Miesha Tate vs. Ronda Rousey on March 3rd.

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2012, 07:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMAnWEED View Post
Never said you didn't. Are you saying Judo isn't relevant in MMA? Ronda's whole life was dedicated to getting someone down. I don't care how strong or how good of TDD cyborg has, she's hitting the canvas. Gina Carano mounted the chick and she's not exactly known for her ground game (from a non sexual standpoint).
That's cool, I agree she can prob toss her but Cyborg has some good striking and I don't see it but if I'm wrong it'll be a pleasant surprise, always down to see a judo player on top.
"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee sakurabushidokan.homestead.com
slapshot is online now   Reply With Quote