MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which one is used more in UFC/ street fights?

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2012, 07:32 PM   #53 (permalink)
Voiceless
Welterweight

Voiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
Oh and I'm not a troll, you're a fragile deluded guy with no recourse but "troll" for anyone who obviously shows the holes in your delusion. If you had any common sense, you'd realize how absurd it is to call someone a troll who's been a forum poster and member 5 times longer than you have. You'd think the mods would've caught on by now?
I've said that I didn't think of you to be a troll before, but I call you a troll in this specific discussion, because you repeatedly twist my words or put words in my mouth that I've never said. So either you have a reading and understanding problem or you are a troll in this discussion.