MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My Strikeforce bets for this Saturday !

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2012, 09:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
2kni3
Flyweight

2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough2kni3 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SigFig View Post
I have a bet on Amagov as well. As long as he doesn't get baited into a wild flurry with Lawler, he'll be alright.

Though, I do not expect any wrestling from Amagov, as Lawler's TDD is quite good.

I'm expecting a stand-up affair here.
best bet on this card in my opinion .. he can use his kicks to keep Lawler on the outside .. Adlan amagov has superb grappling and if they clinch .. most likely Lawler will end up on his back and he has a pretty good size advantage based on the weigh in pics today against Lawler

basically the only way I see Lawler winning .. is by a KO .. but then again Adlan has never been Ko`d in his career
2kni3 is offline   Reply With Quote