MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2012, 05:44 PM   #18273 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
I'm keeping them 100% in the dark and just saying its because of my working hours, I found a potential place just round the corner so I'll still be close to them. but need a place to stay till that place will be ready. They love my uncle so it's a happy move for them...which is what counts.

I'd rather they don't know what is actually going on
Chin up, sunshine.

Mixing lime juice and incredibly smooth vodka in a flask because I'm not good at sitting through kids' band concerts. This is all-county, so the talent will be greater, but it's the sitting and listening to kids' band music in and of itself that compels me to put a discreet little container in my purse.

L&M is in the basement, enraptured by the chicken nachos I just made and some crap war movie.

Sig Credit to Toxic