MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2012, 12:19 AM   #18277 (permalink)
Cerroney!
Flyweight

Cerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The RankingsCerroney! Is Running Through The Rankings
Even me? wow, I'm so flattered.

Watched Strikeforce and it was a bummer. I don't know why I put some large expectatives to it but it wasn't anything as fun as I though it would be. Woodley is boring, Lawal was boring before the grand and pound and Jardine needs to retire.

Now I think I'm going to pick some beers and I'm going to watch the third second of Lost.

Damn insomnia.