MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - F*UCK YOU, matt hughes!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2012, 06:05 AM   #133 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
I can understand hunting animals for food.
I can understand hunting animals in order to maintain ecobalance.
I can understand hunting animals if they pose an immediate danger to yourself, or others within the vicinity.
I can understand hunting animals if they are harming your subsistence.

I DO NOT understand why anyone would want to kill an animal for enjoyment or an adrenaline rush. The fact that someone could get excited about killing another living thing makes me almost physically ill.
Is it really so much worse than the enjoyment people get from pretending to kill each other in video games? Do people getting excited by the idea of killing people make you physically ill?

I know you gamers are all bunched up now. you're thinking "but that's not real"

explain to me why you and millions of others aren't enjoying a game where you build things or negotiate diplomacy?

Where is "MODERN DIPLOMACY 3" ??

The biggest difference I see between a hunter and a gamer is a hunter gets off his ass and out of the house.

That and hunters seem to be more honest about their nature.