MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - King Mo: I was told we can't leave Strikeforce.

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2012, 03:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
fightfan76
Amateur

fightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the roughfightfan76 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazh View Post
It's been said a few times but i'd love to see the UFC keep SF around and flood it with the lower end fighters from the UFC, as a kind of reserve pool, specifically concentrating on LW, WW and MW which are the deepest divisions wouldn't be a bad idea:

Middleweights:
Jason McDonald, Alessio Sakara, Ed Herman, Dan Miller, Eric Schafer and Tom Lawlor.

Welterweights:
Josh Neer, Matt Brown, Dan Hardy, James Wilks, Daniel Roberts and Mike Pyle.

Lightweights:
Spencer Fisher, Yves Edwards, Jeremy Stephens, Mac Danzig, Aaron Riley and Efrain Escudero.

If those names moved over to SF it would deepen and strengthen their divisions massively, and most of the guys listed rarely make it off the pre-lims yet most would be Main and Co-Main fighters in SF.
I agree w/ this as well, bring some of the better SF fighters on over to the UFC such as Kin Mo, Melendez, and Tim Kennedy maybe; those guys I believe could at least fall in the middle of the pack if not contend for a title in the UFC and if not then just send them back over to SF.....
fightfan76 is offline   Reply With Quote