MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - F*UCK YOU, matt hughes!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2012, 03:42 PM   #136 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
Is it really so much worse than the enjoyment people get from pretending to kill each other in video games? Do people getting excited by the idea of killing people make you physically ill?

I know you gamers are all bunched up now. you're thinking "but that's not real"

explain to me why you and millions of others aren't enjoying a game where you build things or negotiate diplomacy?

Where is "MODERN DIPLOMACY 3" ??

The biggest difference I see between a hunter and a gamer is a hunter gets off his ass and out of the house.

That and hunters seem to be more honest about their nature.
just got to say, i've been defending hunting this whole time but this is a pretty bad comparison LOL
xxpillowxxjp is offline   Reply With Quote