MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: Fans can expect the same from Strikeforce that they get from the UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2012, 12:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Dana looked like he didn't want to be there.

I think they're just sticking it to Showtime in all honesty, Strikeforce has a handful of elite fighters and guys like King Mo, Feijao, Mousasi, Rockhold, and Melendez are ****ed if they have an off night. People will instantly shit on them saying they can't hang with the UFC guys when the Strikeforce Champs are 2-1 against UFC Champs. Of course I don't think Rockhold could beat Silva or anyone outside of Dan Henderson a former SF Champ himself has a shot against Jones but I could see Melendez beating Edgar.

My prediction, attendance drops although I've read it'll be primarily based in Las Vegas and the ratings will drop and thus Showtime will try to pull out of the deal.

THE PERFECT RECORD

THE PERFECT FIGHTER
LL is offline   Reply With Quote