MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nick Diaz Apparently No-Shows UFC Countdown Filming

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2012, 05:04 PM   #21 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiK11 View Post
hahaha I don't care for count down shows, or PR junkets, I only care about the fights. So I love Diaz. He's really the only fighter who has through his actions told Dana, "You aren't going to bully me. Fire me if you have to, but you aren't intimidating or bullying my Stockton ass." lol
Since when is something as simple as asking someone to sit down and break down and promote their upcoming fight classified as "bullying"?

EVERYONE does this and has done it including Nate Diaz, no problems. Why can't Nick Diaz do it? Dana should fine him and hit him where it hurts, take some of his drug money from him, then when he's only making enough to money to buy food to survive and have a roof under his head maybe he'll change.