Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Diaz Apparently No-Shows UFC Countdown Filming

11K views 93 replies 33 participants last post by  HexRei 
#1 ·
#49 ·
Throw Diaz in Jail. Hell give him the death penalty. He obviously is a terrible individual. Better yet lets send him to a cell and torture him.

If people would scrutinize themselves 1% that they do Diaz, people would be better off.

It is funny how a guy is rude and has given a few middle fingers and it is terrible. Yet all these people have done wrong things in their lives as well. Probably gave a few middle fingers in their lives.

Oh, I envy you all I guess. So many perfect people on the board.

#50 ·
No one is claiming to be perfect.

No one here signed up for a job where media work is half of the job, Diaz knew what he was getting into when he wanted to be an MMA Fighter, he ran from the press conferences and now he's apparently ran from the countdown crew if this story is true.

People need to realize, you may not care about the PR junk but promotion is fifty percent of combat sports, you have to hype and promote these fights, it's always been like that and always will. Diaz needs to do his job.

#61 ·
Now everyone in here can apologize for going on rants about a rumor from a guy who is one of the least credible guys around.

Everyone is quick to jump down someones throat. People should take all the wasted time they take to bash a guy, to look at themselves a bit in the mirror.

I swear, the fact that this rumor is as false as false gets will really disappoint some people here. Anything to see Diaz fail.

#70 ·
So it was a lie, Diaz showed up for his job, OMGZ!! Funny how much hate flew, since he's missed a whole 1 press conference in his life. He's a bad, bad person. He's immature, but shut the **** up already.

#82 ·
I put MRBRESK on ignore when I saw the "show up for work comment". Pretty clear that he's a complete idiot who has about as much life experience as my lovechild with Ashton Kutcher. If he knew anything about being an adult/man, or about life, then he wouldn't be making comments like that.

I grew up tougher than Nick Diaz did. I guarantee you. Rygu and PGI are close friends of mine who can vouch for me. You don't hear me bitching about it every chance I get. The funny thing is, Diaz doesn't even use his background and upbringing as an excuse. For crying out loud, I stopped being angsty when I was 15. Diaz is 28 years old. He needs to grow the **** up.

I'm cracking up at the people defending Diaz. He brought all this on himself.

#86 ·
I grew up tougher than Nick Diaz did. I guarantee you. Rygu and PGI are close friends of mine who can vouch for me. You don't hear me bitching about it every chance I get.
Everyone deals with life the same, it's a fact. :confused02:

Your hate for Diaz still sounds like you see him as a rapist or murderer. The guys worst act was fighting Mayhem technically in the cage :thumb02:. Can't wait until he gets the real belt, and shakes GSP's hand afterwards with respect.

#92 ·
I get tired of the mindless Diaz hate, very ignorant to make such opinionated judgments knowing so little about a person.

The Diaz hate is starting to look like trolling to me.

Like it or not Nick Diaz is living the American Dream and if your not a fan I don't care but to come into every Nick Diaz thread and say the same shit over and over again page after page is childish, get over it.

#93 ·
I get tired of the mindless Diaz hate, very ignorant to make such opinionated judgments knowing so little about a person.

The Diaz hate is starting to look like trolling to me.

Like it or not Nick Diaz is living the American Dream and if your not a fan I don't care but to come into every Nick Diaz thread and say the same shit over and over again page after page is childish, get over it.
I 100% agree with the bolded part.

Given the fact that he's living the American dream, why have such a bad attitude about your job and the money you're making?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.