MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nick Diaz Apparently No-Shows UFC Countdown Filming

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2012, 06:27 PM   #37 (permalink)
ACTAFOOL
Lightweight

ACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level now
i would like to say that im a fan of diaz the fighter, he always brings it and never has a boring fight

though thats where i draw the line, diaz personally is such a 12 year old kids and many things that he does i find baffling, im not throwing him in the fire yet, this could all be just a rumour, but like i said IF its true then damn seems like he will never learn

diaz should grow up, along with 90% of his fans who support his rebel act with no cause

yeah stick it to the man paying you truck loads of money to do things you agreed to do once you signed your contract!