MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nick Diaz Apparently No-Shows UFC Countdown Filming

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2012, 07:14 PM   #43 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiK11 View Post
hahaha I don't care for count down shows, or PR junkets, I only care about the fights. So I love Diaz. He's really the only fighter who has through his actions told Dana, "You aren't going to bully me. Fire me if you have to, but you aren't intimidating or bullying my Stockton ass." lol
Bully? I don't think if my employer said they wanted me to do some extra work in order to receive a 6 or 7 figure paycheck I would consider that bullying. When your boss is heavily rewarding you with the opportunity of a lifetime with certain expected obligations they are not bullying you by expecting you to full fill obligations.

I so wish BJ had a desire to fight cause if he had been committed he would have whoooped Diaz from one side of the cage to the other. Not sure if Condit can get it done but if he makes it past Condit GSP will absolutely maul the overrated clown.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page