MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nick Diaz Apparently No-Shows UFC Countdown Filming

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2012, 07:25 PM   #46 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
What constitutes a bad person in that case? You do realize that most of the people in prison grew up in bad neighborhoods and around crime their whole lives. So now these murder's and robbers are just "victims of circumstances" instead of bad people? Give me a break.

There is a time in everyone's life where they need to become an adult. They need to accept responsibility for their actions. They decide what kind of person they are going to be. I know you don't like to admit it, but it IS a choice. Not merely how you were raised.

FACT: Most child molesters were molested as kids themselves. So these aren't bad people? Merely "Victims of circumstances?" Give me a ******* break. Call a spade a spade.

Not to mention, why isn't Nate as bad as Nick when it comes to this stuff? They had the same childhood and grew up in the same area... yet he can actually take care of his responsibilities and act like an adult (most of the time).
Why are you comparing Diaz to murderers and robbers? The dude doesn't even really break the law and he's from the same hood as many of these gangbangers.

I think a child molester that grew up being molested is actually the best example of a victim of circumstance, it's not at all condoned in my eyes but they are certainly a victim of circumstance.

And all of you just saying outrageous shit like "Nick Diaz is a horrible person", all he's doing is missing some damn filming and press conferences, haven't you guys ever taken a day off work?