MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nick Diaz Apparently No-Shows UFC Countdown Filming

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2012, 07:39 PM   #48 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBRESK View Post
Why are you comparing Diaz to murderers and robbers? The dude doesn't even really break the law and he's from the same hood as many of these gangbangers.
Because according to your logic, robbers and murderer's are simply "victims of circumstances" too.

Quote:
I think a child molester that grew up being molested is actually the best example of a victim of circumstance, it's not at all condoned in my eyes but they are certainly a victim of circumstance.
So they shouldn't have to take responsibility for their actions?

Quote:
And all of you just saying outrageous shit like "Nick Diaz is a horrible person",
I don't think I've ever said he's a horrible person. I've said he's a douche bag and acts like a pubescent 15 year old kid.

Quote:
all he's doing is missing some damn filming and press conferences, haven't you guys ever taken a day off work?
HOLY FREAKIN LULZ. Did you really just say that? I honestly don't even know where to start on this...

Amazing... simply amazing. As if being a no call no show in violation of your contract and one of the FEW things you are actually required to do for the UFC is the same as taking a vacation / sick day. Amazing...

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague