MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nick Diaz Apparently No-Shows UFC Countdown Filming

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2012, 01:34 AM   #89 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
You crack me up too much.

You have a problem with me insulting you....but you manage to try to insult me when you are talking to someone else.

CLASSIC HYPOCRITE.
Reap what you sew. Deal with it.

Quote:
Wow, you have a tough job, reply from work huh? LOL. Diaz ain't updating his twitter during training. He is a much more productive member of his community than you obviously.
Just when I didn't think you could be any more dumb you manage to top yourself. Imagine that.

My job is pretty tough and comes with daily risks. I can even say it comes with far more risks than Diaz or any other UFC fighter faces in a day at work. Also, my job is based around community service.

I own a home, car, and pay my taxes. I have a degree and live in a nice area. I'm an independent productive member of society who's damn proud of what I've accomplished at a pretty young age. I worked hard for my success and I earned every bit of my life. I have no pity when I see people bitch at their circumstances.

Since you are so obsessed with my personal life, I would like to know a bit about yours. Given your posts I doubt you've even graduated high school.

Also, you obviously never looked up Ad Hominem did you?

Quote:
You should be fined.
Lulz. I'll let my boss know right away.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague