MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - where do i go from here?
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-10-2012, 03:01 AM
MMA Patriot
Originally Posted by mav219 View Post
I've been interested in martial arts training and competition for years. I am having trouble training do to availability, I know very basic boxing, muay Thai, and bjj. I am currently focusing on physical fitness, and i shadow box everywhere I go. I know I'm nowhere near where I should be to compete, I just feel as though I don't have much choice, but to just sign up for an amateur event, something to get out there and move forward. Does anyone have some advice for me please!? I hate this, there is one gym close by, but they only have classes during my work hours, and I'm to broke to afford the $130 monthly fee... It's a very good school who have trained king of the cage champions, pride, and ufc fighters.
Where do you live? I can help with your search.

One think i can say is dont limit yourself to mma gyms. To get started your training doesn't have to be at a gym any martial art will do for starting mma. I am sure ther is a karate or TKD or some type of dojo around.

"The fat man flies at midnight"
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome