Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Diaz Apparently No-Shows UFC Countdown Filming

11K views 93 replies 33 participants last post by  HexRei 
#1 ·
#12 ·
hahaha I don't care for count down shows, or PR junkets, I only care about the fights. So I love Diaz. He's really the only fighter who has through his actions told Dana, "You aren't going to bully me. Fire me if you have to, but you aren't intimidating or bullying my Stockton ass." lol

#21 ·
Since when is something as simple as asking someone to sit down and break down and promote their upcoming fight classified as "bullying"?

EVERYONE does this and has done it including Nate Diaz, no problems. Why can't Nick Diaz do it? Dana should fine him and hit him where it hurts, take some of his drug money from him, then when he's only making enough to money to buy food to survive and have a roof under his head maybe he'll change.

#18 ·
Diaz is a fighter, not a martial artist. Meaning he has little control over his emotions, has little to no integrity and a vague sense of honor and respect, unless you subscribe to the Stockton street doctrine.

I hope he doesn't get fired because I can't wait for GSP to absolutely manhandle him, if Diaz doesn't duck him this time at least.

#19 ·
IF this is true ill never understand why some ppl think nick is cool because of this, what are you 12?

when you have a job you show up and do what you're told, unless its something offensive or something that isnt in your contract and i doubt this is one of those cases

diaz needs to grow up, he thinks a fighters life is hard, imagine him in a normal job having to show up every single day on time doing things he doesnt want to do, to barley earn enough money to get by

#23 ·
So we have some guy who wrote a book say he "heard" Diaz missed some countdown filming...and everyone is ready to trash Nick, most people salivating at the mouth just at the chance that it is true...so they can really go off on him.

Talk about haters. Diaz has the most haters of any fighter. A mass amount of you want to see him fail. Like a bunch of hyenas surrounding a wounded animal or something.

It is sort of pathetic. Actually it is pathetic.

#25 ·
So we have some guy who wrote a book say he "heard" Diaz missed some countdown filming...and everyone is ready to trash Nick, most people salivating at the mouth just at the chance that it is true...so they can really go off on him.

Talk about haters. Diaz has the most haters of any fighter. A mass amount of you want to see him fail. Like a bunch of hyenas surrounding a wounded animal or something.

It is sort of pathetic. Actually it is pathetic.
Of course I want him to fail.

He doesn't deserve to succeed.

#31 · (Edited)
even if this were true, its pretty safe to say the Diaz/condit fight will go ahead for the interim belt.

Dana has no choice but to allow this fight to occur no matter how bad nick behaves. when Diaz missed the presser with GSP, dana had options... one being to make Nick fight BJ.

what is he going to do now??

find someone else to fight Condit? who?

GSP is out, Fitch just got knocked out, BJ got mauled by Nick, and condit needs to fight! Dana needs an Interim title fight and condit and diaz are the only ones worthy.

this fight will go on no matter what nick does.

#37 ·
i would like to say that im a fan of diaz the fighter, he always brings it and never has a boring fight

though thats where i draw the line, diaz personally is such a 12 year old kids and many things that he does i find baffling, im not throwing him in the fire yet, this could all be just a rumour, but like i said IF its true then damn seems like he will never learn

diaz should grow up, along with 90% of his fans who support his rebel act with no cause

yeah stick it to the man paying you truck loads of money to do things you agreed to do once you signed your contract!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.