MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nick Diaz Apparently No-Shows UFC Countdown Filming

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2012, 03:36 AM   #92 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
I get tired of the mindless Diaz hate, very ignorant to make such opinionated judgments knowing so little about a person.

The Diaz hate is starting to look like trolling to me.

Like it or not Nick Diaz is living the American Dream and if your not a fan I don't care but to come into every Nick Diaz thread and say the same shit over and over again page after page is childish, get over it.
"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee sakurabushidokan.homestead.com