MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nick Diaz Apparently No-Shows UFC Countdown Filming

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2012, 05:26 AM   #93 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapshot View Post
I get tired of the mindless Diaz hate, very ignorant to make such opinionated judgments knowing so little about a person.

The Diaz hate is starting to look like trolling to me.

Like it or not Nick Diaz is living the American Dream and if your not a fan I don't care but to come into every Nick Diaz thread and say the same shit over and over again page after page is childish, get over it.
I 100% agree with the bolded part.

Given the fact that he's living the American dream, why have such a bad attitude about your job and the money you're making?

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ