MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - King Mo: I was told we can't leave Strikeforce.

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2012, 10:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
dvdanny
MMA Fanatic

dvdanny is a jewel in the roughdvdanny is a jewel in the roughdvdanny is a jewel in the roughdvdanny is a jewel in the roughdvdanny is a jewel in the roughdvdanny is a jewel in the roughdvdanny is a jewel in the roughdvdanny is a jewel in the roughdvdanny is a jewel in the roughdvdanny is a jewel in the roughdvdanny is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalKO View Post
...Keeping Strikeforce operational, the UFC will just collect more money. If you owned a Walmart and a Target, it wouldn't make sense to close Target and bring all the employees over to Walmart when you can rake in money from both businesses...
You are a terrible business person then. I'd close Target and fire all the employees and make everyone shop at Walmart, same overhead cost as before but twice as many customers means more money. Keeping both open would mean you are competing with yourself with the added cost of the extra employees.

Which I am surprised UFC isn't doing this, make UFC the only game in town, and keep Strikeforce the minor league.
dvdanny is offline   Reply With Quote