MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2012, 10:55 PM   #170 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Day-Two

Today was good, got done with my work around 8pm.

I did 5 2-minute bas rutten rounds as prelude to a 20 minute yoga routine, held the crane pose for a new record of 2-straight minutes tonight!

I did another 500 standing situps today.

Lunch was similar today, except I threw a few pieces chicken into the pasta..., had some mushrooms, and cucumber.

Another 6 liter day of liquids mixed betwen 1 liter of milk with breakfast, 1 24oz bottle of mountain dew during class, and the rest in water.

For some reason during one of the skill-sets my partner was complaining about my akle being stiff? I have no idea as to why that'd be.

I want to try and research for some poses in yoga that would target the feet in general.

So far

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote