MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #171 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Day-Three

Today I had several micro-spasms that were rather painful.

Now that I think about it, I think I may have pinched a nerve in my hand.

Study was short and easy 90-minutes.

I just finished a heavy core workout: 600 standing crunches/situps about 30 minutes ago.

My core is sore now, which is good because I found a exhaustion point. I think it took me under ten minutes to complete the exercise. I should time myself next time for 250 reps.

I think I may be on the road to dropping a few pounds this week. I weighed myself again after lunch and was at 190 with clothes and shoes on.

Today's lunch was roughly the same as the last two. dinner was a plate of fried rice at home. So this brings today's calories to an estimated 2,500-3,000 calories. I had a little less on the water today only 4-liters compared to 6-7 on the two days prior.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote