MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - nateberry1 Training Log

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2012, 08:42 PM   #19 (permalink)
nateberry1
MMA Fanatic

nateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura about
I'm back!

I want to start posting on this as much as possible again. I got really really busy with school and applying to colleges I completely forgot about this.

A few quick updates are that I decided join the wrestling team this year and I think it has really helped my ground game. Even though 2 weeks after I joined I found out that I had to get my shoulders reset and I was out for a month. I recently just got back and had my first match even though I lost I was proud of my performance. Since I was out for over a month I was very far behind on technique so I had to rely on the basics. I put up a good fight, I lost in the 3rd round with only 35 seconds left so it would have almost come down to points which we were close on.

Once wrestling is over I will be back at The Academy training in BJJ and Muay Thai and I can't wait for that. I also have a new coach that I will be going to see sometimes in Vermont to help me with strength and conditioning mainly and also Muay Thai, BJJ, and Wrestling. He has an impressive track record. In high school he was No. 2 in the United States for his weight class, Vermont State Champion, and he had a record of 147-26. He is also the Vermont Welter-Weight Champion, and has a BJJ record of 39-5. I'm super pumped to train with him!

Soon I'll post up my new workout routine and also start filling you guys in on all my training.
nateberry1 is offline   Reply With Quote