MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - SOCOM 1 & 2 video clips I made

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2012, 05:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
You just made me very nostalgic lol! I remember you had to hold O To talk and people would always hog the mic! Lmao
lol thanks! Yeah SOCOM 1 and 2 were the most addictive games I ever played in my life. I remember actually having adrenaline rushes when I would be the last player on my team and having to outwit and own the other team. No game ever gave me that rush.

I wish they would remake 1 and 2 in HD for the PS3 but keep the aiming, and physics identical to the first two games. I'm also thinking of buying a ps2 on ebay to play these games again.

Anyways, I have a bunch of Socom 2 clips I didn't get around to editing, once I do I'll post them here.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote