MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Insomnia Cures?

Thread: Insomnia Cures?
View Single Post

Old 01-15-2012, 12:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
JuggNuttz
The Reverend

JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
get black out drunk? ok thats my joke responce... tho for me its kinda true....

i get bouts of insomnia here and there.... where i just cant shut off my mind, or just as im about to fall asleep, its like my body jerks..... and then i think about that too much and get like a panic attack... ive had times where tylenol pm works, when they didnt, done the Ambein, done the muscle relaxants.... had em work wonders, had em not work and had them mess me up so bad (from normal dose) that i slept for 20 hours straight...

thats part of why i drink so much. i almost need to be drunk to sleep and sleep a full night.... i dont recommend it, but i know what your going thru and wish you the best of luck man.

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?
JuggNuttz is offline   Reply With Quote