Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

The Best Ultimate Fighter Yet

853 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  e-thug 
#1 ·
is it just me or does every body hate each other this year already so many grudges. i hope gabe sub that anoying giant skinny asshole

#4 ·
Everyone in this season so far is acting like a bunch of 2nd graders, even the coaches. Everyone was teasing the guy because he got a little too emotional and shed a few tears. It's just a houseful of recess bullies.

And the first fight was terrible. My sister could of locked that triangle choke.

#5 ·
I'm actually looking forward to seeing how this season progresses.

LW and WW are my two favorite classes, so I always like to see the newer talent I haven't been exposed to thus far.

#6 ·
Well I think you can thank/blame the coaches for setting the example to start it off. Just from watching this episode and next weeks preview, this season definitely has a different feel to it. Gone it seems is any of the fun comradery between the teams, just a bunch of caged up 10 year olds. I did LMAO when that guy told the cry baby he needed to quit giving 100% in the kitchen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.