MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator season 6

View Single Post

Old 01-17-2012, 10:36 PM   #40 (permalink)
FixedPartialArt
MMA Fanatic

FixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really nice
I doubt the final choice for the MW tourney will be Cory Macdonald....

http://topmmanews.com/2012/01/16/can...omment-page-1/

Quote:
Letís hope Cory MacDonaldís appearance with the Kingston Provincial Court goes well tomorrow (Tuesday). The Bellator Middleweight, along with five other correctional officers, is facing charges of assault against an inmate on Oct 4th according to the local Kingston paper.
Cooper (alright w/ me), Houston (don't know), Paraisy (not a fan), JT Money (yuck), Marquardt (yes!), or Chalidow (I'd piss myself).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattandbenny
That website also says match-ups include Saunders-Amaya, Amoussou-War Machine & Rogers-Vianna. When the match-ups do get released, we can compare wioth these to see the authenticity of the site....
FWIW, those fights have all been confirmed on the fighter's own Twitter pages or other websites. I'm sure mmadiehards had information about the LHW tourney and its participants, they just may have been confused as to when it would technically be occurring. It's ambiguous as to which season the summer series would actually be part of. It sounds like Bellator hasn't decided if it will be in season six or the summer series from that Breen quote.
FixedPartialArt is offline   Reply With Quote