MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator season 6

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2012, 05:59 AM   #42 (permalink)
mattandbenny
Elusive

mattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renownmattandbenny Is World Renown
I actually e-mailed the writer of the article at mmadiehards and he replied saying Roger Hollett told them. So i'm guessing he has been approached about fighting in a lightheavyweight tournament, and Bellator is currently deciding on whether to hold it in season 6 or in the summer as a summer series event.

Of the other middleweights, Trey Houston is a great prospect, and although he's too green to win this thing, he'd be a great addition (though i've not seen his name mentioned to do with bellator anywhere except wikipedia). Obviously Marquardt would be a great addition. And i'd actually be happy with Parai9sy - yes he was awful on TUF, but since then he's actually looked reasonably decent, and he has a good record. Cooper would be ok if they paired him with O'Donnel or Rogers, he could put on a fun fight, don't think he'd offer much against Vasilevsky or Falcao.

FORMER UFC CPL CHAMPION

CPL RECORD: 5-3

Events Attended: UFC 120, CWFC 45, CWFC 52
mattandbenny is offline   Reply With Quote