MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator season 6
View Single Post
post #43 of (permalink) Old 01-18-2012, 12:47 PM
MMA Fanatic
Trey "That Just Happened" Houston is on Bellator's official roster.

They might give him a couple preliminary fights before he joins a tourney so there isn't such a huge step up in comp at once.

I checked the dude out, and you're right, he does seem to have a lot of ability. Well-rounded and a sick grappler. I'd much prefer him over JT Money or Paraisy. Maybe even Cooper. He has the talent to win the whole thing.

Cooper doesn't have the talent to be a champion in all likelihood, but I disagree that he wouldn't offer much against Falcao or Vasilevsky (who I don't think of as the faves even). I think he offers a lot against anyone. Look how tough of a fight he gave Storm. Fudoshin is well-rounded himself and has a ton of heart. He's 5-1 at MW w/ that tough loss to Storm and some solid wins. 3 of his 7 losses occurred when he was 18. Wish he would have gotten a spot over Victor O'Donnell. I think Cooper could pull the upset against a 1-dimensional wrestler type. His sprawl and brawl is textbook.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome