MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator season 6

View Single Post

Old 01-18-2012, 11:47 AM   #43 (permalink)
FixedPartialArt
MMA Fanatic

FixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really niceFixedPartialArt is just really nice
Trey "That Just Happened" Houston is on Bellator's official roster. http://www.bellator.com/Fighters.dbm...IGHTER_START=9

They might give him a couple preliminary fights before he joins a tourney so there isn't such a huge step up in comp at once.

I checked the dude out, and you're right, he does seem to have a lot of ability. Well-rounded and a sick grappler. I'd much prefer him over JT Money or Paraisy. Maybe even Cooper. He has the talent to win the whole thing.

Cooper doesn't have the talent to be a champion in all likelihood, but I disagree that he wouldn't offer much against Falcao or Vasilevsky (who I don't think of as the faves even). I think he offers a lot against anyone. Look how tough of a fight he gave Storm. Fudoshin is well-rounded himself and has a ton of heart. He's 5-1 at MW w/ that tough loss to Storm and some solid wins. 3 of his 7 losses occurred when he was 18. Wish he would have gotten a spot over Victor O'Donnell. I think Cooper could pull the upset against a 1-dimensional wrestler type. His sprawl and brawl is textbook.
FixedPartialArt is offline   Reply With Quote