MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-19-2012, 04:58 PM   #18589 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Megaupload.com is down.

It has begun.
If SOPA passes, consider Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and every other major website like Megaupload to be shut down as well, that's why millions of people have signed letters in protest, it's why Wikipedia/reddit/google did did their blackout/protests, etc, because if that bill passes, everything can be shut down, including MMAF if anyone were to post any form of copyrighted material.

I highly suggest anyone who cares about freedom to write your congressman, write Obama himself to veto it if the bill goes that far (over 80,000 people have done so), and take part in any events that you can to stop this nonsense.

www.demandprogress.org for more information.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin