MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Undisputed 3 Demo

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2012, 01:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
MikeHawk
Lightweight

MikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of KnowledgeMikeHawk Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
MikeHawk - I have both of the previous games and if you think that this game looks the same you need to get your eyes checked. Seriously. 2010 looked worlds better than 2009 and this one looks worlds better than 2010. The fluidity is also much improved over the previous games.
Not really. Just compared them side by side. All they improved was the lighting, camera work, and body proportions of the fighters. That's it. The game still looks like you're playing rock em sock em robots which is my biggest problem with the game.

I'm pretty biased when it comes to fighting games anyway. Fight Night has set the bar far too high.
MikeHawk is offline   Reply With Quote