MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Are eggs, actually bad for you.

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2012, 02:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Dark Knight
Lightweight

The Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Well if you happen to be allergic to them, then yes they can be bad for you. If you have no allergens to eggs whatsoever then I don't think there is enough cholesterol in eggs to justify not each a few a day. Like others on this thread said, they have the highest quality of protein next to fish, and has lots of good fats in them too. That is unless you are allergic to them.

Also, if you are like me and happen to be allergic to dairy products, then don't make the mistake I made and assume eggs are another form of dairy. Take allergy tests.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote