MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Undisputed 3 Demo

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2012, 04:34 PM   #46 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Kneel Before Christ!

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommydaone View Post
From what I've seen from videos of this game the gameplay looks completely unimproved from the last two, but I'll wait and see til I play it

I really don't understand how anyone can prefer the UFC games over EA MMA, EA is miles ahead, but as someone said the only thing that is missing is different skill sets.

Such a shame that EA will never likely be able to bring out number 2 due to the Zuffa takeover
I'm a member of one of the biggest MMA gaming leagues in the world, and three dudes I've been playing with since 09 were called in by THQ Tank to gametest, apparently the game is vastly superior to 2010 and should be pretty stellar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Syko View Post
i played in the alpha testing for this game and it is awesome, but the submission mini-game is pretty horrible imo. chasing each other round in circles just seems so silly to me.
Probably, but still better than the retard-o analog stick spinning.