MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2012, 05:24 PM   #18646 (permalink)
Rauno
Black Hippy

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
how about some reality reality.Still shakey. What a day.

I had a 52 year old, beer bellied, cigarette smoking, alcoholic get in my face and tell me he would kick my ass.

ON MY PROPERTY.

i hired a young kid to do some insulation in the crawl space under my fixer upper. He brought this fat old fart to help him.

Old guy comes back from lunch drunk and young guy fires him. Or tries to. drunk guy won’t leave.He’s demanding his money which young guy doesn’t have until I pay him and I aint paying. I tell old guy he needs to leave and he gets right in my face and says “I’ll kick your ass too.”

I know most of you guys would have laughed at him but, I’m an old guy too and he was bigger than me. I was intimidated. … OK I was S C A R E D.

HOLY COW! i had forgotten how hard my adrenaline pumps! When I can feel my heart beat in my ears and my hands shake and I don’t dare speak because I know my voice will crack, one of us is getting their ass kicked.

I punched him, tripped him and mounted him in ½ the time it takes to read this sentence.

He flopped and fought as hard as he could for about 30 seconds. Then he started crying “I can’t breathe” “please!” so, I got off of him.

He laid there and coughed and puked and cried for at least 5 minutes.
I was starting to feel really bad about the whole thing when he got his breath back enough to start threatening me some more.

Young guy drove him home and they left his truck ON MY PROPERTY!

I don’t know what’s going to happen next but some way, some how, I’m sure I’ll be the one in trouble.

This is why I left the adult world to be a stay at home mom in the 1st place.
Thats some story oldie, you kicking ass and showing these young guy's how it's done. Is the truck still there?